Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine Activities Complete!


I just added my Valentine activities to TeachersPayTeachers.  Next week will be a busy week with an inservice day, an assembly and of course the big Valentine Party!  I created some fun activites to go with all the fun!  Here are a few of the activities included in my unit:
 
A fun gameboard that can be used with a dice or spinner.  I have included some simple addition cards (with sums up to five) for my students to use with the game board.


 

Valentine's Day just isn't complete without those heart shaped cookies!  This activity works on addition, ten frames and tally marks.  It includes 10 cookie sheets and four cookies to go with each one! Yummy!
And then there is the always popular candy conversation hearts!  This activity has students estimating and counting!  I have included some hearts that can be cut out and glued on if you want the sugar free option!
All of these activities plus more are in my unit!  Click here to get yours!

I have also included a freebie for you!  After my groundhog digit activity (here) I decided to make a similar activity for Valentine's Day!  Click on the picture below to get your freebie!

I love being able to take the same activity and differentiate it for all my students' learning needs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment