Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Snow Day!! Wowza!

A couple of weeks ago I was commenting that I just wanted ONE snow day!  God does answer prayers...BIG TIME!  Tomorrow will be snow day number THREE!! 

I am linking up with Primary Possibilities for a fun linky! 
Listen: How do you get your students to listen?
Love: Do you have a secret love?
Learn: What do you want to learn more about?

Listen: I commented about this in a previous post.  I use two different sayings "Stop, Freeze, Eyes and Ears on Me, Please." and "1,2,3 Eyes on Me"  It gets the attention of the students and they immediately know that I have something to say.  Other times I will compliment a student that is listening and it is like a ripple effect.  Others start doing the same hoping that I will say their name next!  Gotta love how Kindergarteners want to please!
Love: Besides all these snow days?  With time off also comes movies!  I have been pulling out some of my favorites!  Have you watched Safe Haven yet?  I had forced my husband to go see it with me last weekend!  I LOVED it!  I want to go see it again!  I have to admit, I was a bit confused at first and wasn't connecting with the main character....but about halfway into the film I figured it out!  
  


Safe Haven
Learn: As a new blogger, I want to learn more about getting my blog just the way I want it!  I have learned so much already but the more blogs I look at the more ideas I get!  My school has also been gradually working our way through the CHAMPS Classroom Management book by Randy Sprick.  It has some great ideas and each time we cover a chapter it gets me motivated to put on my super teacher cape and conquer the world!
Join in the fun at Primary Possibilities!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! I love your attention grabbers. I use those too. They work so good with kinders. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I just watched The Notebook this past weekend! And still needed a box of tissue! I have been following your blog...but I guess I had marked to follow it "privately" so I think it is now fixed! :) I'm tellin' ya, I am definitely a newbie at all of this! Thanks for reading my mind about needing to know how to add a direct link to my blog.I am going to try it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog! I'm pretty new at blogging too. I guess we can learn together! :)

    I want to see Safe Haven! Gonna have to drag my husband with me to the movies!

    Christy

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Christy! There is so much to learn! I am headed to your blog right now!

      Delete
  5. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete