I am excited to be having a sale at my TPT store to celebrate TPT being Three Million Teachers Strong!! I spent some time browsing other sales earlier today! I love sales! Be sure to use code TPT3 at checkout!
Here are some products from my store that will would be great for upcoming lessons!
1. I have been back at creating teaching stuff! Back in August I made raffle tickets to use as part of my reward system. I decided to post them to my TPT store as a FREEBIE. Grab them here!
2. I created a new sight word game to use with my kindergarten groups! I know they will love it! It is available at my TPT store! Click here!
3. Read Across America is coming up! My school is having students participate in activities each day. I was asked to created a poster to hang up in the hallways! This is what I came up with! What will your school be doing?
4. I have started a new hobby! My sister-in-law gave me a beading set for Christmas and I. AM. ADDICTED! This week I had some time to make yet another jewelry set!
5. Confession Time! I have been watching my diet for about seven months now (with the exception of a couple of weeks at Christmas. I picked up a bag of M&M's last weekend...and they are gone. I went to the store today for another bag...and ended up with two bags since they only cost $1.20 each for 12.6 oz bag!!
My Dental Health Unit that I created last year was a blast to use with my kindergarten class. Since I have changed school districts this year, the sight word game I had created doesn't match the sight words that the kindergarten students learn. I finally had some time to create the Uh-Oh! Cavity! game using sight words from the Scott Foresman curriculum. I played the game with my kindergarten groups today and they LOVED it! A few of them told me that they have played the game at home...which obviously they haven't since I hadn't even posted it to TPT yet! I sure hope they do play it at home--they could use the extra practice! To get the Scott Foresman version of the game click here.