Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Frog Freebies!

My class is learning about life cycles!  We started with the life cycle of a plant and are watching our little sprouts grow!  Hopefully they will stay alive and the kiddos can take them home for their moms for Mother's Day next week!  We are now learning about frogs!  Here are two freebies for you that I am using in my class this week!

The first activity is a Fr and Fl Blends Sort Worksheet.  Students will sort the eight pictures by the beginning blend sound.
To get this freebie click here!

The next freebie is for math!  My students need some extra practice on addition so I created these simple addition cards for them to practice with! 

The set includes 20 equations!
Click here to get this freebie!
I actually have some foam lily pads for the students to lay out like a number line on the floor.  That way they can physically act out the addition equations to find the sum!  It's May and their energy level is HIGH!  I've got to get that energy out!

If you download these freebies please leave a comment to show your appreciation! Also, be sure to follow my blog to find out about all of my freebies and products!
Be sure to HOP over to Freebielicious to find more great freebies!


If you are looking for more frog activities please check out my Fun With Frogs Pack by clicking on the picture below!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hopping on lily pad idea. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the lily pad number line. Thanks for another great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I do a frog unit at the beginning of the year with my firsties so these will be GREAT! :o)

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter the giveaway!
    Good luck and stop by to say hello any time! :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete