Thursday, February 20, 2014

Uh-Oh! Cavity!

My Dental Health Unit that I created last year was a blast to use with my kindergarten class.  Since I have changed school districts this year, the sight word game I had created doesn't match the sight words that the kindergarten students learn.  I finally had some time to create the Uh-Oh!  Cavity! game using sight words from the Scott Foresman curriculum.  I played the game with my kindergarten groups today and they LOVED it!  A few of them told me that they have played the game at home...which obviously they haven't since I hadn't even posted it to TPT yet!  I sure hope they do play it at home--they could use the extra practice!  To get the Scott Foresman version of the game click here.

To see my Dental Health Unit click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment