Friday, March 1, 2013

Five For Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five For Friday!
[fiveforfriday%255B6%255D.jpg]
Here are five random things from my week:
We ended up with a total of four snow days!!  (Two the end of last week and two the beginning of this week!  A surprise SIX day weekend!)  This is my three year old trying to walk in the snow!
I made this yummo cake on one of my days off!  The sad part is that having that extra time off I also had more time to eat it!
Today we celebrated Read Across America! My kinders made their own striped hats and had their pictures taken with this fun guy!  Of course he was the talk of the day!  You can also see my rocking chair that I talked about in a previous post.
My oldest son worked on addition with the new addition cards I made him.  He used little hockey pucks (Smarties) as his manipulative.  I guess we should have talked about subtraction as he ate them all gone!  You can get the addition cards here!
My school had a door decorating contest for Read Across America!  All of the doors in the building turned out so cute!  My class did the book I Can Read With My Eyes Shut.  Each student made themselves with their eyes shut and holding a book.  Here is a close up of a couple of them!



 I hope you had a wonderful week!  








3 comments:

  1. I love your door. So cute! Smarties will now forever be called hockey pucks now :)Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door display turned out ADORABLE!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete