Sunday, March 3, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Is Coming!



St. Patrick's Day was never that big of a deal to me until 2009!  March 17th, 2009 I gave birth to my 10  lb 6 oz baby boy!    Now each year I look forward to this special day!  I have made a fun unit to help my kinders learn and try to maintain their fading attention span as spring break approaches...and I have even included a freebie!  Here are some of the activities included in the unit:
Rainbow Rhyming: Working on rhyming words!  This activity also includes a recording sheet that has students sounding out the CVC words!

Follow the Rainbow Addition: Works on basic addition with sums 0 to 5.  Students match the pot of gold to the rainbow.  This activity also includes a cut and paste worksheet.
Solid Gold Syllables: Students sort 1, 2 and 3 syllable words
Click on the picture above to get the pack that includes 8 activities! 
Now for the freebie!
 
The freebie includes black and white coins to copy on yellow paper or colored coins ready to use!  It also has three recording sheets to help differentiate the activity!  This is one of the recording sheets!
 
To find more St. Patrick's Day Activities head over to Sharing Kindergarten for the St. Patrick's Day Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment